MSCUA 2023 Annual Meeting & Convention
May 18 – 20 | Beau Rivage, Biloxi
Schedule of Events
WEDNESDAY, MAY 17
11:00 AM Lunch/12:00 PM Shotgun Start
Elwyn Pope Memorial Golf Tournament, Preserve Golf Course
THURSDAY, MAY 18
Mississippi Executives Association (Formerly Mississippi Managers Association) Session, Lunch & Business Meeting
(MS Executives Association Members Only – Add-On Event)
2:00 – 3:00 PM
Thriving Small Credit Unions – David McBeth, CUNA Mutual Group
Limited seating – first-come, first served
5:00 – 6:30 PM
MSCUA 86th Annual Business Meeting
Immediately following Business Meeting
Opening Reception in the Exhibit Hall
FRIDAY, MAY 19
7:30 – 8:30 AM
Continental Breakfast in Exhibit Hall
8:30 – 11:30 AM
1:00 – 2:00 PM
- Master of Ceremonies: April Ales – Engagement Consultant, Credit Union National Association
- Mike Schenk – Deputy Chief Advocacy Officer for Policy Analysis and Chief Economist, Credit Union National Association
- Antonio Neves – Entrepreneur, Best-Selling Author, Award-Winning Journalist and World-Renowned Speaker
- Dan Meers – Mascot, Motivational Speaker, Author and Family Man
11:30 AM – 1:00 PM
- Group Lunch
- Advocacy Appreciation Awards Lunch (Invitation Only) with special guest John McKechnie, Senior Partner, Total Spectrum
After General Session Concludes
Afternoon & evening on your own – Enjoy the food and entertainment of the Mississippi Gulf Coast!
– Friday general session break at approximately 10:00 AM –
SATURDAY, MAY 20
8:30 – 10:30 AM
Breakfast & Closing General Session
Patrick Henry – Author, Songwriter, and Performance Keynote Speaker
Note: Brooks & Dunn will perform a concert at the Mississippi Coast Coliseum on Friday, May 19. Ticket information is available at https://www.mscoastcoliseum.com/events/2022/brooks–dunn.
Speakers, Sessions & Special Guests
Elwyn Pope Memorial Golf Tournament
- Register for the tournament using the MSCUA Conference Registration Form.
- Wednesday, May 17, Preserve Golf Course, Vancleave
- 11:00 AM Lunch; 12:00 PM Shotgun Start
- $180 per golfer includes green fee, range balls, lunch, and three beverage cart drink tickets.
- Transportation is on your own and directions are available at http://preservegc.com.
- May 3: Deadline to register for golf. Cancellations after this date will not be refunded.
THANK YOU SPONSORS!
Tournament: CUNA Mutual Group
Prizes: Corporate One FCU | Shazam
Discover products and services that can help your credit union succeed in today’s fast-paced environment! The Trade Show at the MSCUA Annual Meeting & Convention is a don’t miss component of our event! From the opening reception on Thursday night to breakfast and break Friday morning, be sure you stop by to say hello to the many companies that are looking forward to the opportunity to visit with you, and whose participation helps make our event possible!
Mississippi Executives Association Events (Formerly Mississippi Managers Association)
- Thursday, May 18, Beau Rivage, Biloxi, MS
- Details & registration coming soon
- Register using the separate MS Executive Association event registration form:
HOTEL ROOM REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Monday, April 17
Hotel Room Details
- $162 per night Tuesday – Thursday; $203 per night Friday – Saturday. Rates are inclusive of a $13 Resort Fee. (Limited availability Tuesday & Saturday night.)
- Rate and availability cannot be guaranteed after the April 17 hotel deadline.
- Rates apply to “run-of-the-house” room type. Specific room types can be requested for an additional charge.
- Rooms are assigned at the time of check-in based on availability. Room type cannot be guaranteed.
- Hotel room cancellations are subject to the Beau’s 48-hour notice policy, or one night’s room/tax will be charged.
- Check-in 3:00 PM; Check-out 11:00 AM
- All rooms are non-smoking
FCU Tax Exemption
MSCUA will automatically file an NCUA Letter of Exemption with the Beau Rivage on behalf of any federal credit union that registers. However, the payment method at check-out MUST be in the credit union’s name to qualify for the tax exemption.
After registering for the conference, check your conference registration confirmation email for the link to make reservations in our exclusive Beau Rivage hotel room block (or contact us to request the link).
CONFERENCE (& ADD-ON EVENTS) REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Wednesday, May 3
- Up to two conference participants per credit union may attend FREE
- $399 per participant for additional conference participants
- $189 per guest (free registration not applicable to guests)
- MSCUA will invoice credit unions for applicable registration fees.
- Conference participant registration includes all events Thursday, Friday & Saturday as outlined on the agenda. (Add-on events not included.)
- Guest registration includes Thursday Opening Reception in Exhibit Hall, Friday lunch & break, and Saturday breakfast & session.
- Elwyn Pope Memorial Golf Tournament – $180 per golf participant. Register using the MSCUA conference registration form.
- Mississippi Executives Association Events – Register using the separate Executive Association events form: https://mscua.com/knowledge/calendar/#id=3055&cid=335&wid=501.
- If any attendee has special physical needs or dietary restrictions, please notify MSCUA before the conference using the registration form.
- A name badge, provided at conference check-in to all registered participants and registered guests, should be worn for all events. Non-registered individuals may attend the Thursday Opening Reception ONLY. Staff/Volunteers from any MSCUA affiliated credit union may attend the Business Meeting only – registration/badge is not required.
- The registration deadline is Wednesday, May 3. Registrations after that date and onsite registrations are subject to a $50 late registration fee.
- Conference & Add-On Events Cancellation Policy: Cancellations received by MSCUA on or before Wednesday, May 3, will be refunded. No refunds in whole or part will be made after this date. Cancellations must be received in writing to email@example.com.
Your Content Goes Here
See you soon in Biloxi!
Your Content Goes Here