Mississippi Credit Union Association
2023 Trade Show
About the Trade Show
May 18 – 19, 2023 | Beau Rivage Resort | Biloxi, MS
The MSCUA Annual Trade Show will be held May 18 & 19, 2023, at the Beau Rivage Resort in Biloxi, MS, in conjunction with the MSCUA Annual Meeting & Convention. Attendance at our convention generally includes about 450 individuals, representing senior-level credit union management, staff, volunteers, and guests, from credit unions across our state. Our trade show is a great venue for your company to gain marketing exposure among Mississippi credit unions’ decision makers – please join us!
Trade Show Schedule
THURSDAY, MAY 18
1:00 – 5:30 PM
Exhibitors in booths
6:30 – 8:30 PM
Opening Reception in Exhibit Hall
FRIDAY, MAY 19
7:30 – 8:30 AM
Continental Breakfast in Exhibit Hall
10:00 – 10:30 AM
Break in Exhibit Hall
10:45 AM – 1:00 PM
Exhibit Hall Tear Down
Elwyn Pope Memorial Golf Tournament, Preserve Golf Course
Wednesday, May 17, 11:00 AM Lunch/12:00 PM Shotgun Start
$180 per player
Please note that our credit unions choose & form their own teams. MSCUA is unable to accommodate requests to play with specific individuals, credit unions, or teams. Thank you for your understanding!
Credit Unions’ Agenda
Wednesday, May 17
11:00 AM Lunch/12:00 PM Shotgun Start
Elwyn Pope Memorial Golf Tournament, Preserve Golf Course
Thursday, May 18
9:00 AM – 1:30 PM
Mississippi Executives Association Session, Lunch & Business Meeting
2:00 – 4:30 PM
Pre-Conference Education Sessions
5:00 – 6:30 PM
MSCUA 86th Annual Business Meeting
Immediately following Business Meeting
Opening Reception in the Exhibit Hall
Friday, May 19
7:30 – 8:30 AM
Continental Breakfast in Exhibit Hall
8:30 – 11:30 AM
11:30 AM – 1:00 PM
1:00 PM – 2:30 PM
Saturday, May 20
8:30 – 10:30 AM
Breakfast & Closing General Session
Trade Show Details
- Each 8′ X 10′ exhibit space is available for $1,495 for registrations with payment received by MSCUA by April 17, 2023. $1,750 after April 17.
- In accordance with Exhibit Rules & Regulations/Terms & Agreements, this fee covers two (2) booth representatives & events specified on the Trade Show Schedule (add-on events not included).
- Your company may send more than two (2) representatives for an additional $300 per person (shared registration between personnel who are not staying for the duration of the event is prohibited).
- Trade Show registration is required to attend our event.
Please review the Trade Show Terms & Agreements and FAQ for additional details.
2023 MSCUA EXHIBIT RULES AND REGULATIONS/TERMS AND AGREEMENTS
PLEASE RETAIN A COPY FOR YOUR RECORDS
Exhibit/Exhibition is produced, sponsored, managed, and is the property of the Mississippi Credit Union Association, hereafter referred to as MSCUA. MSCUA will provide exhibit management and attendance promotions.
Exhibitor Registration: Exhibit space is $1,495 for registrations with payment received by MSCUA by April 17, 2023; $1,750 after April 17, 2023. No more than two (2) persons will be permitted for each 8′ X 10′ exhibit space purchased by the exhibiting company. Additional personnel will be required to pay a fee of $300.00 each to attend all convention events as outlined for the vendors. MSCUA will not permit shared registration between exhibiting personnel who are not staying for the duration of the convention.
Contract for Space: Will be made upon MSCUA’s acceptance and receipt of full payment by the Exhibitor. Any Exhibitor failing to occupy space is not relieved of obligation to pay the full rental price. This contract will not be binding to MSCUA in the event of strikes or other circumstances beyond MSCUA’s control.
Space assignment will be made on a first-come, first-serve basis at the time the contract and fee(s) are received and processed. If space is not available at the time the contract and fees are received, the Exhibitor will be notified, and the fee(s) returned.
MSCUA has the right to determine the eligibility of any Exhibitor and reserves sole control over admission policies. These terms and regulations are established for the mutual protection of MSCUA and the Exhibitor. MSCUA reserves the right to make changes in the time schedule or in the general plan of the exhibits as may be deemed in the best interest of MSCUA, the vendors, or Convention attendees.
MSCUA reserves sole control over booth assignments to maintain the best interest of the overall exhibit hall plan/layout, MSCUA, the vendors, or convention attendees. MSCUA reserves the right to move your booth to a different location.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be submitted in writing and received by MSCUA by April 17, 2023. No refunds in whole or part will be made after this date.
Conduct/Restrictions: MSCUA reserves the right to restrict exhibits that, because of noise, odors, methods of operation, or any other reason, become objectionable or otherwise detract from or are out of keeping with the character of the exhibition. This reservation includes persons, things, conduct, or printed material.
Exhibits must be confined to the exact space allocated. Circulars, publications, advertising materials, and all kinds of promotional giveaways may be distributed only within booth spaces. Nothing shall be posted on, tacked, nailed, screwed, or otherwise attached to columns, walls, floors, or other parts of the building or furniture. Signs, rails, etc., will not be permitted to intrude into or over aisles.
Solicitation: The aisles and other spaces in the Exhibit Hall not leased to Exhibitors shall be under the control of MSCUA. All displays, conferences, distribution of literature, or any other type of activity shall be conducted inside the space contracted.
- Exhibitors shall not conduct outside activities which would take qualified attendees from the official functions of the Convention and/or Exhibition.
- Hospitality suites may not be open during educational sessions or business meetings as outlined in the convention agenda.
- Food products or beverages are not to be distributed in any exhibitor’s booth unless the detailed plans and arrangements for such distribution have received prior written approval from MSCUA. Distribution plans must be received by MSCUA, in writing, by April 17, 2023.
- Exhibitors agree to treat all Convention attendees with courtesy and not discriminate against any person for any reason.
- Exhibitors agree not to assign or sublet the whole or any portion of the leased space covered by the contract. No two companies of different ownership may share a single booth without the written consent of MSCUA.
- Exhibitors are prohibited from direct selling or activities equivalent to making a contract with Convention attendees.
Occupancy of space: Set-up may begin at 1:00 p.m. on Thursday, May 18, 2023. All exhibitor space must be occupied by 5:30 p.m. Any rented space which remains unoccupied at that time may be re-rented, re-assigned, or otherwise used for the convenience of MSCUA.
Closing time: Final closing of the Exhibit Hall is 10:45 a.m., Friday, May 19, 2023. No dismantling or packing may begin before that time. Exhibitors must be out of the Exhibit Hall by 1:00 p.m., Friday, May 19, 2023.
Security: MSCUA shall provide security from the time of the daily closing of the Exhibit Hall until the opening of the Exhibit Hall the next morning. However, MSCUA will not be responsible for any type of loss. Exhibitors desiring special security precautions should arrange for private guard service at their own expense.
Fireproofing and safety: All decorations, drapes, signs, banners, acoustical materials, plastic cloths, or any other similar materials generally considered to be easily ignited shall be flame retardant to the satisfaction of the applicable fire department. Aisles and exits must be kept clean, clear, and free of obstruction.
Sound levels: All sound and other noise must be kept at sufficiently low levels so as not to disturb other exhibitors.
Non-Exhibitors: MSCUA will not permit any company to send representatives for the purpose of selling or establishing contacts as done by Exhibitors leasing booth space. All Convention Exhibitors must lease an Exhibit Hall booth.
Liability & insurance: Exhibitor agrees to protect, save and keep MSCUA and the Beau Rivage Resort forever harmless from any damage or charges imposed for violation of any law or ordinance, whether occasioned by the negligence of the Exhibitor or those holding under the Exhibitor, as well as to strictly comply with the applicable terms and conditions contained in the agreement between the Beau Rivage Resort and MSCUA regarding the exhibition premises. And further, Exhibitors shall at all times protect, indemnify, save and keep harmless MSCUA and the Beau Rivage Resort against and from any and all loss, cost damage, liability, or expense arising from or out of or by reasons of any accident or other occurrence to anyone, including the Exhibitor, its agent, employees and business entities, which arise from or out of by reason of said Exhibitor’s occupancy and use of the exhibition premises or part thereof.
Standard arbitration clause: Any controversy or claim arising out of this contract, or the breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the Rules of the American Arbitration Association, and judgment upon the award rendered by the Arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
General: All matters not specifically covered by the Exhibit Rules and Regulations shall be subject to decision of MSCUA. Failure to abide by the terms of this agreement could subject Exhibitors to expulsion and/or other such disciplinary action deemed appropriate by MSCUA.
Can I pick my booth?
MSCUA reserves sole control over booth assignments to maintain the best interest of the overall exhibit hall plan/layout, MSCUA, the vendors, or convention attendees. We will make every effort to locate your company away from a direct competitor. MSCUA has the right to move your booth to a different location after initial assignment (but if we have to do so, we will notify you).
When will I receive my booth number?
We respectfully request your patience in receiving your booth number until after early-registration closes on April 17. MSCUA will provide your booth number to the booth services contact specified on your registration form as quickly as possible after that date.
How do I order booth services such as shipping/receiving, power, or internet and when will I receive the order form?
Convention Display Services (CDS) services our event and will email booth services contacts the form no later than three weeks before the event.
Are there speaking opportunities for exhibitors or sponsors?
MSCUA’s schedule of events does not accommodate exhibitor/sponsor presentations/sessions at this time.
If you have questions not addressed in this email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important dates to remember:
- Early-registration discount pricing ends.
- Cancellation deadline: No refunds in whole or part will be made after this date.
- Beau Rivage hotel room reservation deadline.
- Last day to submit your trade show directory listing details via the form MSCUA provided to registered exhibitors. Submissions after this date will not be published.
- Last day to submit trade show registrations or registration changes of any type prior to event. After this date changes will be handled on-site.
- Last day to make golf tournament reservations and payment; no golf tournament registration refunds issued after this date.
After registering for your booth, MSCUA will provide a link to an online form to provide us with your booth representatives’ names for name badges, your company’s listing details for our online trade show directory, and the opportunity to register additional representatives or register for golf. Please provide all requested details by the April 17 deadline. Details provided after the deadline will not be published.
After registering for a booth, check your trade show booth registration confirmation email for the link to make reservations in our exclusive exhibitor room block at the Beau Rivage hotel!
- Hotel registration deadline: Monday, April 17
- $162 per night Wednesday – Thursday; $203 per night Friday. Rates are inclusive of a $13 Resort Fee.
- Rates apply to “run-of-the-house” room type. Specific room types can be requested for an additional charge.
- Rooms are assigned at the time of check-in based on availability. Room type cannot be guaranteed.
- Hotel room cancellations are subject to the Beau’s 48-hour notice policy.
- Check-in 3:00 PM; Check-out 11:00 AM
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU IN BILOXI!