In collaboration with the Louisiana Credit Union League & the Tennessee Credit Union League, MSCUA is pleased to once again offer an enhanced version of CUNA’s Certified Financial Counseling program (FiCEP) to provide Mississippi credit union professionals the opportunity to earn their Certified Credit Union Financial Counselor (CCUFC) designation and help more members achieve financial health!
Our enhanced program uses the CUNA FiCEP 6th edition textbook and adds elements to help participants easily grasp and retain counseling concepts and knowledge. Our engaging and interactive webinars are filled with relevant examples and skills testing to help reinforce the knowledge you need to pass the exam and effectively perform your counseling duties. Upon earning your CCUFC designation, newly certified counselors are ready to assist members on the road to financial wellness.
Who Should Become a Certified Financial Counselor?
Anyone with a desire to positively influence member’s financial health should have the opportunity to become a CCUFC, but we especially recommend this program for lending staff, collections staff, branch managers, trainers and educators.
More than 200 Mississippi credit union professionals have already completed the program and earned their Credit Union Certified Financial Counselor (CCUFC) Designation to help members achieve financial health!
The 2024 Enhanced FiCEP curriculum includes:
- 1 textbook with 60 chapters to be read at the student’s pace before viewing the webinar
- 8 tutorial webinars that reinforce and further explain important details from the textbook
- 8 skills test reviews accompany each webinar
- 1 live instructor-led zoom exam preparation session using anonymous polling and group discussion
- 1 pre-recorded exam prep video that highlights textbook areas to focus on
- 1 instructor led training day to include instruction recap, role playing, mind mapping program implementation, idea sharing & best practices
- Take-away tool kit including budget spreadsheets, spending plans, program decision guides, action plans, tracking methods and more!
- 1 session of League proctoring for CUNA’s certification exam
- Access to our online Counselor Community to network, ask questions & share ideas with new and existing counselors from multiple partner states
FOR DETAILS & TRAINING SCHEDULE PLEASE VISIT: