The Mississippi Credit Union Association is pleased to once again host an opportunity for credit unions $40 million and less in assets to come together to learn and network!
This year’s Mississippi Small Credit Union Forum will be held October 16 – 17, 2019, in Jackson and will feature a variety of speakers focused on technology and strategy that can help your credit union succeed. Plus, we’ll get together after-hours for some fun networking and team work too!
- Mobile Digital Transaction Management – Joseph Lao, Manager of Sales and Business Development, eDoc Innovations
- CECL: Implementation/Practice Considerations – Cynthia Walker, CEO, Mark H. Smith
- Identifying Your Credit Union’s Strategic Focus – Tom Sakash, Manager of Small CU Initiatives, Credit Union National Association
- Preparing for the NCUA’s Supervisory Priorities – Anthony Kelly, Credit Union Examiner, National Credit Union Administration
- Disruption in the Financial Marketplace – David McBeth, Sales Executive, CUNA Mutual Group
- Plus, multiple roundtable discussion sessions are scheduled throughout the forum giving participants plenty of opportunity to discuss challenges and share ideas.
Registration is open! Visit our Calendar of Events for more details or to register. The deadline to make hotel reservations is October 2, 2019.