Pandemic Planning/Response Resources for CUs
The Mississippi Credit Union Association is closely monitoring the latest developments related to the Coronavirus outbreak and is following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and information from local health authorities.
Actions we have taken:
- We have established a pandemic information page on mscua.com (log-in required) to share general information as well as Mississippi credit union-specific information. (Use the button to the right to log-in to the page & resources.)
- We have established a weekly conference call with credit union CEOs to facilitate discussion among our members of actions they are taking at their credit union.
- We are reaching out by phone to our member credit unions to obtain a situation status and assess how we may offer support.
- All in-person events scheduled for March & April have been canceled. The MSCUA Annual Meeting & Convention, previously scheduled for May 13 – 16, has been rescheduled for October 1 – 3.
- League staff members are working remotely but are maintaining our regular office hours with no interruption to service to our member credit unions, and your ability to reach MSCUA staff by phone or email is unchanged. You can find details to contact league staff on our members only pandemic resource page. (Use the button to the right to log-in to the page & resources.)
- We are working closely with our credit union movement partners at the Credit Union National Association, the American Association of Credit Union Leagues, and CUNA Mutual Group, among others, to monitor the health, legislative, and regulatory environment surrounding the pandemic and the effects on credit unions.
Together, credit unions will be a strong and resilient anchor for members and each other during these challenging times. Please contact us if we can assist your credit union.
Credit Union National Association/American Association of Credit Union Leagues Coronavirus Resource & Information Page
Go to the CUNA/AACUL Coronavirus Resource Page.
Tell Us About Your Assistance Efforts
There are many ways credit unions are working to provide assistance for their members and communities affected by the coronavirus disease (COVID-19). CUNA has a survey credit unions can use to tell us about your efforts.